Home The Tavern Downtime Icarium

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Icarium Galanacia
    Participant

I spend a week busking (can’t recall performance, it’s down garden island creek, but it’s big lol) and building rapport with the denizens of The Explorer’s Guild.

🙂

Specimen1334
      Keymaster

You put on some amazing performances and made 27GP this week, and there were no complications.

You made 1 weeks progress towards Performance Profiency.

Icarium Galanacia
        Participant

I organise a gig and use all my charismatic skills at convincing young whipper snappers and fans to promote the gig as much as possible. Half the proceeds will go to a local charity, such as a soup kitchen, if one is around the guild’s town? If not, another worthy charity.

Specimen1334
          Keymaster

You had a poor turn out, you thought you were really connecting with the youth, sadly your an elf.. so its been a while since your teen years. and all the slang you knew was SOOOO outdated.
            To make things worse another bard with powerful connections in town named Tay “Goldsong” Mastei, decided that you are encroaching on his territory, and has decided you are his enemy.

After costs you made 1GP which is then split with a local charity that builds basic homes for those who would otherwise be on the street.

Total Earnings – 5 Silver Pieces.

You also made 1 week progress towards profiency in Performance.

Specimen1334
            Keymaster

This past week, as discussed in your emails with me, you were researching.

You have had a very successful week, spending the mere 100 gp basic price, and learning 3 useful pieces of lore about divine spark, and you did all this with out running into any complications! As a bonus you gained 1 week worth of progress towards profiency in religion.

(I shall inbox you the pieces of lore)

Icarium Galanacia
              Participant

Lol at the outdated slang 😛

And awesome regarding my research!

I spend a week practicing my instruments obsessively.

Icarium Galanacia
                Participant

I spend a week using my profound social skills to first try and ascertain beings with knowledge of divine sparks and then seek to learn from them if they know any locations. If I find anyone I would do my best to persuade them to tell me for free where they are as I will promise them that if I succeed in becoming a god I will make the world a better place to live in.

Also open to questing with NPC’s regarding this.. but I assume that would require a session 😉 and I’d prefer to simply know myself, unless they are willing to help me without getting any of that divine goodness!

P.S the writing is really hard to see with the new update. It’s a very light blue as you can see.

Specimen1334
                  Keymaster

In the past 5 weeks, you have spent 4 of them practising your instrument obsessively and you made great progress, gaining 5 weeks of progress towards performance proficiency. (7/6) Congratulations! you have completed training! You now have proficiency in performance, if you were already proficient you instead gain expertise.

For the fifth week, you began asking around for such information, and have found some clerics who have heard of such things, and adventurers that claim to have found some, but none seem legit. But it is hard to be sure.
                    Though you hear that some other members of the guild have recently been having dealings with items belonging to the vampire god, and have visited his temple.

You have made a week progress towards Insight (1/9)

Icarium Galanacia
                    Participant

Lol just got in in time!

I spent the week harvesting shadowfell linen (if that’s possible, Dillon doesn’t know where the shadowfell is), if it’s not then I spend it harvesting aerocrystal (again if not then simply the most expensive material that Icarium can harvest currently, I assume he knows more than I lol).

Specimen1334
                      Keymaster

You collected 11 Units of Shadowfell linen, it was a lovely week.

I should let you know that this system may need rebalancing in future. As currently non-minerals vastly outstrip the value of anything else. However it will not be a retroactive change.

Icarium Galanacia
                        Participant

Icarium walks off with his Shadowfell linen saying “juicy”.

Then spends the week charismatically talking with the positively aligned political powers and merchants of the capital, informing them of the construction of his frontier village and how it will be mutually beneficial as the southern resources can be moved to the capital and also the frontier settlement will eventually offer the capital southerly protection.

Essentially his intention is to establish positive political and economical connections between his village and the capital.

Icarium Galanacia
                          Participant

Icarium harvests Shadowfell linen again 🙂

Specimen1334
                            Keymaster

No worries, for the previous week that is on here listed as politics, but was actually spent harvesting shadowfeel linen (as discussed via voice).

You for that week collected 12 Units of shadowfell linen (already added it to your sheet)
                              However while harvesting you were accosted by a CR 15 monster. We shall resolve this combat (and possibly your death) in the next few days 🙂

Icarium Galanacia
                              Participant

I harvest spiritual wood (better be on the safe side after that last encounter!).

Also, do I get money from my village? And can I please buy some more buildings?

Icarium Galanacia
                                Participant

Additionally I sell all 12 units of shadowfell linen for 9k gp.

With this I purchase 2 more defensive walls – 2500gp 15 days.
                                  a garden – 625gp 7 days.
                                  another mill – 675gp 7 days.
                                  another mill -675gp 7 days.
                                  A library – 625gp 7 days.

I also hire a hireling that can use my factory to create some robots. It says on the hireling page that they will be 10gp each week. If this is true I’ll keep him/her on as a permanent robot creator!

That’s 5100gp for the buildings and 10 gp for my robot maker. Leaving me with 3900gp from the linen and as much extra gp as I already possess (no idea, it’s on the program).

I also discovered that I haven’t accumulated money from my already built buildings as it only occurs every 30 days. It’s probably been 2 weeks. Damn! Thought it was weekly lol.

Also I have now 5 skeleton servants 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.