Home The Tavern Downtime Icarium

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Icarium Galanacia
    Participant

Additionaly, I spend 2600 gp on 1 more wall, a bath and another mill. I also hire enough workers to support my village, which is fuck all because most of my buildings require none. Plus I already have 5 skeletons. I’ll do the math later as I’ve got to go but I know that I can easily afford it 🙂

Icarium Galanacia
      Participant

Two pages man! Can we make them appear for longer so as not to be confused

Specimen1334
        Keymaster

You harvested 6 units of Spiritual Wood, however you were robbed part way while you were harvesting, someone snuck up and took all your units while you were half way through. SO you only managed to collect 3 units of Spiritual Wood.

And yeah I shall figure out the building stuff tomorrow and add it all in =D

Icarium Galanacia
          Participant

just writing this here so i don’t forget, as i can’t access fantasy grounds.

16300 gp plus 750 from selling spiritual wood = 17050 gp. Just wanted somewhere convenient to write it so I can more easily make decisions. I’ll delete this post when it becomes irrelevant.

Also thanks regarding my building stuff and fuck that thief who stole from me!

Icarium composes a song about his disdain towards the cunt! It’s called ‘fuck you thief dog, i hope you have a suboptimal day’ by Icarium.

Icarium Galanacia
            Participant

Also, regarding those Dwarves that owe me an evolving item. I presume they know what essences and shit is required? So as opposed to scouring through the library in an attempt to ascertain what I want. I demand they make me an amulet that gives me an ability score increase (anything bar charisma) or shoes that make me faster.

Icarium Galanacia
              Participant

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, for this week I harvest leafweave. Gonna make me some elven boots and cloaks. Haven’t even ascertained what that means but it sounds beneficial!

NoRizon887
                Participant

Icarium for this week you earned 9 units of Leafweave, You do this with no trouble.

In future can you post your modifiers appropriate for the activity, it will make my job easier as I cannot view you character sheet.

+1 con
                  +2 int

Icarium Galanacia
                  Participant

I offer 1 (or 2 if they refuse or 3 max if they don’t) essence of malformed kraken to join crafters guild. using my charisma to increase my chances 😉 Also mentioning how much more powerful a beast this is than normally required!

I’m also now a level two member of the explorer’s guild, giving me 5% discount and something else? what was that?

I also spend this week merging the spells minor illusion and firebolt. Well they are cantrips. The intention is to be able to throw bolts of flame that may look otherwise, such as balls of ice, lightning, rats, literally anything within reason, yet still causing firebolt damage. Alternatively to be able to freak people out by making it look like i shoot multiple firebolts at once, which may also make them not realise where to dodge, potentially increasing my chances of hitting? Anyway something along those lines is what I’m after.

Prior to doing this I speak to the mages guild and let them know that I want to join and will be back shortly if I succeed!

Additionally, I spend some time in my bath at my village to gain extra temp hp for next session 😉 Also I’ll likely have my first village income by the time you reply 🙂

also 2250 gp from selling my leafweave. giving me now a total of 7700 gp. I write this here simply for my own convenience.

Icarium Galanacia
                    Participant

Also, regarding the dwarven favour – beholder essence imbued in my +1 shield for an evolving item 🙂

Icarium Galanacia
                      Participant

Ok, a bit more for you DM’s out there sorry lol! –

As Jay now knows, the beholder essence has been forged with a necklace/amulet, not the +1 shield.

Also, during the white plume mountain quest we put a variety of corpses in Braythis (or someone elses) room. However they were to be shared and I’m unsure what I now possess in regards to this?

Icarium Galanacia
                        Participant

And once my weeks downtime results have been written up I have an interesting plan for my next move 🙂

Icarium Galanacia
                          Participant

This wee k’s downtime activity I’ve sent via email to DM 😉

Specimen1334
                            Keymaster

The crafters guild is impressed with your haul, and begin contemplating on wether they will let you join despite not having completed the actual test. Though with some swift thinking and a silver tongue, Icarium is able to convince the guild that he would be a worthy addition to their ranks.

You successfully merge the spells creating

Icarium’s Illusion Bolt
                              cantrip evocation
                              Casting Time: 1 action
                              Range: 120 feet
                              Components: V S M (a bit of fleece)
                              Duration: Instantaneous
                              Classes: Bard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard

You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range, which creates multiple illusionary duplicates of itself. The opponent makes an Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell save DC. On a fail, the target takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn’t being worn or carried. This spell’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).

Creating this spell allows you entry into the mages guild, once the entry fee is paid.

as for the essences and stuff will have to discuss which bodies are being given to who with stefan. though currently they are just that. bodies, they have yet to be extracted and dismembered.

And for your downtime that was sent via email. you sadly have little luck with it, you got too distracted drinking and chatting up the local lassies, by the time you managed to get back on track it was already too late.

Icarium Galanacia
                              Participant

24-31st Icarium harvested leafweave + 4 con + 1 int.
                                1st-8th attempts to re-establish spy network.

Icarium Galanacia
                                Participant

I pay to remove the curse ‘all gods abandon you’ lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.