Home The Tavern Downtime Mordha Shade

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Specimen1334
    Keymaster

For his first week of downtime, Mordha does some pit fighting.
      yep the sorcerer does pit fighting.. however he will be activating his Primal Rage for each combat.

(For my downtime I will be asking Jesse to make the rolls for me)

Specimen1334
      Keymaster

I rolled the result with Nissa as witness.

I won 1 out of 3 combats. Earning myself 50gp.

However there was a complication, I accidentally delivered a near-fatal wound to a foe.

Additionally I made 1 week progress towards Insight Proficiency.

Specimen1334
        Keymaster

Mordha spends the past week and the coming week Harvesting Plaguesteel. (it is worth half for calculating the combat if one should be rolled, as I collect it unrefined)
          I have +2 Athletics and +1 Con.

NoRizon887
          Participant

Mordha shade you have acquired 10 units of Plague steel, You have run into combat with a creature with a cr 1/4 of your lvl.

Specimen1334
            Keymaster

No worries i’ll run that combat with zoe in the next few days.
              As noted in the previous post I also spent another week doing that (10th – 17th)
              then from the 17th – 24th, i’ll be refining 20 units of Plaguesteel (can do 20 instead of 10 because zoe brought me crafters gloves). Thats assuming i managed to collect another 10+ units from the 10th – 17th, otherwise ill just do as many as I can.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Specimen1334.
              NoRizon887
              Participant

Morda Shade you have successfully harvested 6 units of plague steel (10th-17th)

Specimen1334
                Keymaster

This past week I merged Firebolt with Magic missile, with the intent of making a magic missile that does my damage bonus.

I spent 700gp to get a +6, and only managed to roll a 13. Still its enough

Mordha’s Missiles
                  1st Level Evocation

Casting Time: 1 action
                  Range: 120 feet
                  Components: V S
                  Duration: Instantaneous
                  Classes: Sorcerer, Wizard

You create three glowing darts of magical force. Each dart hits a creature of your choice that you can see within range. A dart deals 1d4 + 1 fire damage to its target. The darts all strike simultaneously, and you can direct them to hit one creature or several.

At Higher Levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the spell creates one more dart for each slot above 1st.

Specimen1334
                  Keymaster

I spent the 27th-4th harvesting minerals, In particular I went for Naquadah.
                    I harvested 12 Units of Naquadah, then ran into a combat of CR 2, It was a ghoul and a giant spider. Battle has been concluded.

I spend the coming week going out to do the same thing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.