Home The Tavern Downtime The One With No Name

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadHappy
    Participant

I will be training for a proficiency with calligrapher’s tools as downtime,

magical tattoo vendor incoming.

Specimen1334
    Keymaster

You have made 1 weeks progress towards Proficiency in Calligraphers Tools. (1/8)

SadHappy
    Participant

I have decided to commission the building of a keep, containing a Bank and Tavern, costing a total of 3125 gp.

I must also repurpose my efforts towards research of phylatceries and Lichdom, Spending a total of 700 gp on resources.

the costs of these will be covered by unliquidated capital in my guild inventory.

May the old ones help me to keep my sanity

SadHappy
    Participant

It also appears i must reveal my secret identity as the guilds Chief Librarian, as i must make it plain that i will be using the full extend of the resources provided to me as such in my research efforts. I had been hoping to avoid making such information public, as one of my responsibilities to be risking life and limb on a daily basis is seen as folly and looked upon with disdain by our esteemed Masters and Guild Leader.

I cannot give this life of adventure and intrigue up. I must find a way that i can accomplish both my guild responsibilities and keep the lifestyle i am accustomed to, no matter the cost…

Specimen1334
    Keymaster

haha you discovered all the knowledge discussed in chat.

SadHappy
    Participant

Back to caligraphy tools for me!

Specimen1334
    Keymaster

You have made 1 weeks progress towards Proficiency in Calligraphers Tools. (2/8).

NoRizon887
    Participant

The one with no name, you have made no progression on the first missing week, Your teacher was a wanted criminal and was arrested, so you spend the week finding a new teacher.

You get a new teacher and make  (3/8) weeks progress

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by NoRizon887.
    NoRizon887
    Participant

The one with no name, you have advanced 4/8 weeks progress, it went swimmingly.

NoRizon887
    Participant

You have advanced 5/8 weeks, loving the ink. 😛

NoRizon887
    Participant

6/8 weeks you have advanced in your training,

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by NoRizon887.
    NoRizon887
    Participant

7/8 weeks, everything has gone very well for the last 4 weeks.

Specimen1334
    Keymaster

8/8 weeks, all has gone well! congrats! youve completed your calligraphy training.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.